Compress files in my Linux Hosting account
You can compress multiple files together to create a single file in your Linux Hosting account. This is also known as "zipping" or "archiving" files.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, select the files you want to compress, and then click Compress.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Compress Files.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.