Create MySQL/MS-SQL databases in Windows Hosting
In Plesk, you can create MySQL or MSSQL databases on your hosting account for your websites to use.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting. Then, next to the hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- Select Plesk Admin.
- On the left-side menu, select Databases.
- Select Add New Database.
- Enter a Database name, select a server from the Database server dropdown list, and then select a site from the Related site dropdown list.
- Enter a Database user name, and then enter a password in the Password and Confirm password text fields.
- (Optional) Select the checkbox to give your database user access to all databases within the selected subscription.
- Select OK.
A success message will confirm your database and database user have been created. If you need to create additional users, select User Management, and then select Add New Database User.
Note: Each database user can access only one database type. But you can create users with the same name for each database type.