Dive in: Browse essential articles list
Here's a list of most of the SSL Certificate Help articles. Use it as your guide — from requesting an SSL certificate, to installing it on your server.
|Click to jump to any section|
|Background info||Request your certificate|
|Verify your certificate||Install, download, and manage your certificate|
|Extended Validation (EV) certificates||Troubleshooting your certificate|
Learn about SSL certificates and which one is best for your needs. (Back to top)
- What is an SSL certificate?
- Which SSL do I need?
- What is a Multiple Domain (UCC) SSL certificate?
- What is a Wildcard SSL certificate?
- What is a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate?
- How does an SSL certificate work?
Request your certificate
There are steps you need to take to request your SSL certificate. (Back to top)
- Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)
- Resolving Errors With Your CSR
- Request an SSL certificate
- Canceling a Pending Certificate Request
Verify your certificate
Once you have requested your certificate, you will need to verify that you have control of the domain. (Back to top)
- Verify your certificate request
- Verify domain ownership (HTML or DNS)
- How long will it take to issue my certificate?
- What information do you use to validate certificate requests?
Install, download, and manage your certificate
After your certificate is issued, you may need to take additional steps to install your certificate. (Back to top)
- Download my SSL certificate files
- Install SSL certificates
- Rekey my certificate
- Change your domain name (common name)
- Adding or dropping Subject Alternative Names from UCC certificates
- Find my site seal code
- Renewing my SSL Certificate
- Revoke a certificate
Extended Validation (EV) certificates
Extended validation certificates allow your customers to see that your business is legitimate and verified by an outside source. (Back to top)
- What are the advantages of a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate for your business?
- Which countries are currently supported for certificate issuance?
- Getting Your Premium Extended Validation SSL Certificate to Show the Green Bar in Internet Explorer 7 on XP
Troubleshooting your certificate
Oh no! Something went wrong? Find out how to troubleshoot your certificate once it's installed. (Back to top)