Enabling Plesk's Hot Link Protection
To prevent other sites from using your bandwidth by directly linking to files on your account, Parallels Plesk Panel offers Hotlink Protection.
To Enable Hot Link Protection
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the Plesk account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the bottom of the section of the subdomain hosting you want to remove, click Show More.
- Click Hotlink Protection.
- In the Tools section, click Switch On.
You can configure the settings by changing the values of the fields in the Settings section, and then clicking OK.