eNom: Set mail destination
To finish setting up Office 365 from GoDaddy on a domain at eNom, you need to add and change DNS records to point your domain name’s email to Office 365.
The values you need for each new record are provided on your Office 365 Set Mail Destination page, after you verify your domain ownership.
- Log in to your eNom account.
- Click Domains, and select My Domains.
- Nếu bạn có nhiều tên miền, nhấp vào tên miền mà bạn muốn chỉnh sửa.
- Under the Manage Domain menu, select Host Records.
- TXT Record: Enter the information we show in your Office 365 account.
- CNAMES: Enter the information we show in your Office 365 account.
- Click the Add SRV or SPF record button
- SRV Records: Enter in the information we show in your Office 365 account.
- Nhấp Lưu.
- Under Manage Domain, select Email Settings.
- Change the Service Selection to User (MX).
- MX Records: Enter the information we show in your Office 365 account.
- Nhấp Lưu.
You can contact eNom customer support at 1 (425) 274-4500 if you need additional help.
Bước Tiếp Theo
- Have GoDaddy check your new DNS settings, by logging into your account, and clicking I updated these settings. Check, please! You'll get an email when your Office 365 address is ready to go!
- Then, set up your email client: