Find my Office 365 IMAP or POP settings
Find your Office 365 IMAP or POP settings to manually configure your email account. This is an alternative email setup method for email clients that don't support Microsoft Exchange.
Note: Use IMAP if you have a choice, since it offers better email synchronization across devices and accounts. Learn more about the differences between IMAP and POP.
- Sign in to Outlook.com. Use your Office 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper-right corner, select (Settings).
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- In the Mail tab, select Sync email to see the POP, IMAP and SMTP settings for Office 365.
- What is webmail?
- If your Office 365 account comes with software, see Download and install Microsoft Office applications