Get Started with Web Stores
Web Stores from Professional Web Services let you start selling online fast, with the ability to update and expand your e-commerce operation as it grows. The Web Store includes an informational "brochure" section of up to five pages, plus up to 10 products available to your customers online. Products with options, such as sizes and colors, are limited to five for the initial publish before upgrades apply. To get started, you need to have a few things ready:
- Merchant Account — A merchant account lets you accept credit cards online.
- Product Information — This includes images, prices and basic descriptions.
- Shipping Information — This includes carriers and their rates.
- Store Information — This includes your domain name, company or individual name, and contact information.
During the initial build, you can use your own content for the informational section, or use content that Professional Web Services has developed based on extensive market research. When you talk to us on the phone, you can further customize your store's informational section and still have it live within a short timeframe. Nearly all the content can be replaced with your own. Content you can customize includes:
- Colors — Nearly any color can be changed if you have the appropriate hex value.
- Images — Images can be replaced, but it's important to make sure they match the design.
- Text — All text can be replaced with your own, but it must fit in the existing space.
After an initial, one-time fee, you pay a monthly rate for Go Daddy to host your website. To learn more and speak with a PWS Specialist, call
Note: You can expect your Web Store to be ready to go live in as little as five business days of submitting your basic information.
- After your Web Store's published, you can continue having Professional Web Services customize it, using the six hours of update time included in the initial fee. Or you can buy our Online Store or Website Builder applications to do it on your own.