Google Chrome: Clear your cache
If you're having problems viewing your website, you can try clearing your cache and then revisiting your site.
- Click (Customize and control Google Chrome).
- Select History and recent tabs, and then select History.
- In the area at the top, click Clear browsing data.
- Select Cached images and files.
Note: Selecting Cookies and other site and plugin data can also help resolve some issues, but deleting your cookies also deletes passwords stored in your browser.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Try viewing your website again.