How do I earn GoDaddy Pro member points and rewards?
As a member of GoDaddy Pro, you earn 5 points for every dollar (USD) you or your clients spend on eligible purchases, including:
- All new products you send in a Cart to clients (who complete the purchase themselves).
- All new products you purchase through your GoDaddy Pro account using your own or your client's payment methods.
You can't earn points for:
- Product renewals (but you can pay for renewals by redeeming your points for in-store credit)
- Purchases through the Discount Domain Club or an affiliate program like Commission Junction
Watch a short video with more details farther down the page.
When you've earned 2500 points in a calendar year, you get promoted to GoDaddy Pro Plus status, which doubles the points you earn.
Rewards are GoDaddy in-store credit you get by redeeming the points you've earned. When you use rewards for new purchases, you earn more points for any additional cash you spend on those purchases.
- Here's how to add clients to your GoDaddy Pro member account.
- Got clients already? Here's how to add products to their accounts.
- Points are calculated as 5% of the transaction value (10% for GoDaddy Pro Plus).
- You receive points 30 days after the purchase is made, and points expire two years from the date they’re awarded.