How do I earn points and rewards?
As a Pro, you earn 5 points for every dollar (USD) you or your clients spend on eligible purchases, including:
- All new products you send in a Cart to clients (who complete the purchase themselves).
- All new products you purchase through your Pro account using your own or your client's payment methods.
When you've earned 2500 points in a calendar year, you get promoted to Pro Plus status, which doubles the points you earn.
Note: You can't earn points for product renewals, but you can redeem your points for in-store credit, which you can use to pay for renewals.
Rewards are GoDaddy in-store credit you get by redeeming the points you've earned. When you use rewards for new purchases, you earn more points for any additional cash you spend on those purchases.
- Here's how to add clients to your Pro account.
- Got clients already? Here's how to add products to their accounts.
- Points are calculated as 5% of the transaction value (10% for Pro Plus).
- You receive points 30 days after the purchase is made, and points expire two years from the date they’re awarded.
- You can't earn points for purchases made through the Discount Domain Club, or through an affiliate program like Commission Junction.