Install Drupal using cPanel
If you would like to use Drupal to create your website and manage your online content, you can install it directly through the cPanel application manager.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- On the upper toolbar, click Applications.
- In the Apps for Content Management section, click the icon for Drupal.
- Click Install this Application.
- Complete or change any fields, and then click Install.
Once the installation is complete, you can log in to Drupal using the username, password, and domain you chose during the install. Navigate to coolexample.com/admin to log in, where coolexample.com is your domain.