Install Teams on my Windows PC
Before you install Teams on your Windows computer, you must check to see that it's not already installed. Go to the Start menu and select Microsoft Teams. If Teams is already installed, you're all set! Otherwise, follow the directions below.
- Sign in to
Office 365 . Use your Office 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the menu button and choose Teams.
- Select Get the Windows app.
- When prompted with the pop up window, select Save File.
- Now that you've downloaded Teams, sign in with your Office 365 email credentials to get started!
- Install Teams for Mac
- Install Teams on my Android or iPhone
- Download and install Microsoft Office applications
- Use our checklist for setting up your Office 365 Premium Security plan
- Use our checklist for setting up your Office 365 Business Premium plan