Connect Instagram account to Facebook page
Before you can connect to Instagram to add an Instagram feed to your site or manage Instagram to get InSight data, you need to go to your Instagram professional account and connect it to your Facebook business page.
- Instagram professional (business or creator) account If you do not yet have a professional Instagram account, you can convert your personal account or create a new account.
- Facebook business page If you do not yet have a Facebook business page, you can convert an existing page or set up a business page. You will need to be admin of this page.
- Go to the Instagram app on your phone or tablet and log in.
- Go to your profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Business Information, select Page.
- Choose the Page that you'd like to connect to your Instagram account.
- If you don't see your page, you may not be an admin of that Page. Check the Page's settings in Facebook and see what permissions you have.
- If you’re connected successfully, you’ll see your page’s profile image.