Offering Free Products on Your Reseller Storefront
To promote sales through your Reseller storefront, you can offer certain products for free when customers purchase domain names.
Note: To offer certain free products, you must also offer related products or suites. For example, to offer the 100 pack of email forwarding, you must also offer the entire Email & Productivity suite. Free products with such dependencies are noted in the Reseller Control Center.
To Offer Free Products on Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Products & Pricing tab, and then click Domains.
- From the Free Domain Products tab, select any of the following free products to include with each domain name sale:
- Domain Forwarding — Lets your customers redirect domain names to different websites. For more information, see Manually forward or mask your domain or subdomain.
- Domain Masking — Hides domain name forwarding from visitors by keeping the original domain name in the Web browser's address bar. For more information, see Manually forward or mask your domain or subdomain.
- 100 Pack Email Forwarding — Lets your customers direct incoming messages from one email address to another. For more information, see What is the difference between regular email and a forwarding email account?
- Personalized Email Account — Lets your customers set up free, custom email addresses using their domain names. For more information, see Set up email addresses.
- InstantPage® — A template-based, one-page starter website that your customers can customize. For more information, see What is InstantPage Legacy?
Note: InstantPage is not available with .xxx domain names.