Proving ownership of private domains
If your domain is set as private, you may have to prove ownership of it to a third party such as a bank or other institution. You will need to provide proof of your registrant information.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Contact Information, take a screenshot of your personal (or Registrant) information to send to the 3rd party asking for verification of your domain.
- To find out more about private registration, see Private Registration FAQ