Select the cookies that Pro Sites can use for my account
You can adjust the cookies that you want Pro Sites to use. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our platform and the services we are able to offer.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Home and select Sites.
- Click Pro in the upper-right corner and then click Settings.
- Click Privacy Settings.
- In the Cookie Settings section, select which cookies should be blocked.
- Essential Website Cookies are necessary to provide you with essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security. These can't be disabled.
- Marketing Cookies ensure that you don't get repeated advertising messages, that the messages are more relevant to you and your interests, and allow us to measure our advertising effectiveness.
- Analytics Cookies collect anonymous data on how visitors use our site and how it performs and are used to improve the products, services and user experience.
- Support Cookies are used to track user activity and failed actions, so we could have more data when we start troubleshoot your issues. Interactive services such as chat support and customer feedback tools can't work without these cookies.
- Click Save settings.